Sep 3, 2012

beautiful...

Wanted to share a little "behind the scenes" reason why I designed this mirror for Creative Co-Op.
I think it's a great morning reminder for all of us, 
but especially for little girls as they grow.
Do you know this song? 
MORE BEAUTIFUL
Listen to the lyrics....
(if you can't see it, click here)
Magazine covers, Hollywood, and society in general
stress the importance of being beautiful on the outside.
I'm pretty sure God wants us to be more concerned about being beautiful on the inside...
our heart, our actions, our decisions, our words.
And so I'm pretty grateful that this now hangs in our twin girl's bedroom
where they see it each day...and we do too,
and know the reason behind it.

***************************************************
I wish I could tell you all the stores carrying it but I really don't know. (so sorry!)
If you are a retailer and would like to carry it in your store...yay!
Contact CCO here and peek here.
And if you are a consumer and want to own one,
find a store near you who may be willing to order and carry them in their shop.
Remember, only a few more days until the big website/blog launch
and we'll have a special new section where you'll be able to locate products I design.
It's so much easier to navigate and we think you'll be pleased as punch:)
Blessings on your day beautiful one...
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

other inspiring posts...