Aug 16, 2012

thank you Demdaco!

Just so honored to be one of Demdaco's licensed artists.
They just launched their new website here
and here is the kind profile for Multiple Blessings.
Did you know if you are a consumer, you can now search your area here
to find stores near your area who may carry Multiple Blessings?
How awesome is that?
And if you are a retailer who wants to carry my line in your store 
click here to find your local rep who can help you place an order.
(click upper right corner-find your local account executive)
yippee for Demdaco!
LO V E working with this wonderful client :)
They totally understand my passion for partnering my art with my faith 
and my mission to bring joy and the love of God into people's homes 
through the products we design.
And oh boy, do we ever have some new and exciting products in the works!
Stay tuned... It's gonna be fabulous!
Have a blessed weekend sweet readers...
and many, many thanks for your amazing, continued support.
It means so very much.
xoxo
Carolin

1 comment:

  1. Dear Caroline,
    Remember, It is not what's on the outside that matters. It is what's in the heart. My mess only indicates more time you'll be spending in here. The heart of me is bursting with joy at the opportunities that are coming. I look forward to the abundant time you will be with me but am patient. In the meantime, you go get the rest of that house organized. 'It' doesn't understand you like I do :)
    Love,
    Your Studio.

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...