Jun 6, 2012

goodbye Maycember, Hello summer!


Goodbye Maycember 
(I call May that because it's as wild as the month of December)
HELLO SUMMER!

Haven't posted about the family lately 
so here are a few recent happenings during the wild month of May and early June.

*lots of golf for Walker
(I seriously cannot believe my baby is this huge....where does the time go?)
people told me but I am not sure I really believed them.
*Tenderfoot rank advancement for William in scouts
*gymnastics celebration for Charlotte
*soccer!
*musical theater performances for Sarah Grace
and kind friends who came with flowers to celebrate with her.



and again here for our church
*bunches of baseball
*back yard bliss...
*loads and loads of new art happened too...
                                                     *school rocks! if you didn't know that.
*pool time!
*house progress!

*can't even begin to say how much we love Katie Emmons.
She is so incredibly gifted and talented 
and we feel so blessed to be designing this kitchen with her expertise.

Goodbye Maycember, hello June. 
Hello summer, we welcome you with open arms!
xoxo,
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

other inspiring posts...