Jun 27, 2012

the joy of discovery...

I had some studio time this week and as I was working on this new collection 
I realized what joy I feel when I discover 
a new technique, a new color palette, a new design idea.
And it hit me...it's the 
joy
of 
discovery 
...

the
process
of 
discovery 
Learning something new, trying something new, 
it allows growth...it allows learning 
that we wouldn't have had if we hadn't kept our eyes open.
I had such fun last week too
watching the kids 
discovering the
joy
of 
discovery 





Here's to discovery, the process of discovery
and all the joy it brings...
whether it's discovering more about ourselves or a loved one,
discovery and growth in our careers, 
or watching and growing alongside our children.
What brings you joy as you discover?
xoxo,
Caroline


1 comment:

  1. While having a picnic near Look Glass Falls we discovers a very small "secret" waterfall. There was beautiful flora and fauna all around. What a wonderful moment!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...