Jan 26, 2012

Where in the world is MB?

Ok friends...new, fun challenge....
when you are out and about shopping
and you happen to see Multiple Blessings products in stores, 
snap a photo and send them in here to 

The ladies at CROSSINGS on Main in Fort Mill, SC, my hometown... 
sent me the nicest message letting me know they purchased my Demdaco line.
Thank you so much!

This precious one and her mom saw my Flip Notes for Wellspring at a store called 
The Winkled Egg in Hendersonville, NC

and a sweet friend, Kate just saw these recently at The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC

Send snapshots of Multiple Blessings products whenever you see them in stores nationwide 
and we'll post them here then throw your name in for a chance to win a prize!
*send photos to multipleblessings@mac.com
*subject line: Where in the World is MB?
Have a fabulous weekend!
Blessings,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Please oh please tell me there is a way to find a store in Columbia, SC that sells your super cute goodies!! There are so many items I NEED!!! I'll snap away all day some great pics if I can find it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very nice of you....not sure yet about all the stores who have ordered. I am sure they'll be in Columbia though....will try and get a list soon. Caroline

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! I have loved your blog and so many of your items are exactly what we need!! Thanks!!

      Delete

other inspiring posts...