Jan 8, 2012

NEW MB designs for TERVIS tumblers!

Thrilled to introduce you to the newest 
Multiple Blessings designs for Tervis tumblers!
They are launching this week in their Atlanta showroom 
Building 2  8th floor #840
Hope to meet you there!
Check them out below and let me know which one is your favorite, pretty please.
Oh how I look forward to sipping hot coffee from them in the winter 
and lemonade tea from them in the summer!
How about you?

live simply...
be the change...
you are beautiful...
love is patient...
Thrilled to be partnering with Tervis..such a wonderful manufacturer
and their products are made in the USA with a lifetime warranty!
Can't beat that!
I believe we have some super cool Tervis water bottles coming out this spring too...stay tuned!
So which one above is your fav and why?
You can also let me know that over HERE on
the Multiple Blessings Facebook page if you'd like.
Don't forget to peek here
for close up sneak peeks about the Demdaco launch 
and a list of all the showrooms where my products can be found this week at Americasmart!
Hope to see you there!
Blessings,
Caroline

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe i'm the first to post a comment. All the tumblers are beautiful! I really like love is patient and love is kind. I believe you need both of these qualities to love one another. Thanks for sharing and let us know when they are up for sale in other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all. They are very cute. Need to see some more manly designs. My hubs said he would like one but they were too girly for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very encouraging and helpful but I am most fond of actual scripture. I immediately think of Isaiah 55 which says that God's word does not return to him void but accomplishes that to which He sends it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow for all of them! Very surprised by the dragonflies - hmmmmm...would love to have all of them as well to have them ready for any mood to beat the sadness if it comes /if just only for a while :)/. No.1 - dragons - very gentle, No.2 - for happy spring time, No.3 for summer limonade and the violet one (my favourite colours to wear :)) - for just a happy mind :)))...Beautiful job! :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish they could have had scripture on them too...tervis was not ready to do that.
    Thanks for all the kind comments friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara said: Oh, Caroline, I'm SO excited about these tumblers and can't wait to have one of my own. My favorite???? Oh, that's a hard one!!!!! "Live Simply" may be my favorite but "Love is Patient" is wonderful too!! Just too many great choices.......and that's a good thing!

    Blessings to you today and praying for favor at the Atlanta show!!!!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...