Jan 23, 2012

lovin' decoupage!

Having the best time lately decoupaging all sorts of things 
and recently I needed a solution 
for my new square business cards to take to Atlanta market.
This is the front...

This is the back...

If you haven't been to Paper Source, run!
It's a fabulous place for all sorts of paper goodies
 and I bought one of these sturdy square boxes...
just the right size for my new cards.
Probably not my long-term solution but it filled the immediate need.
I used my patterned papers to dress it up and make it one-of-a-kind.
I started by covering the lid....


and the center...just a reminder for me to keep
my eyes
my ears
and my heart
wide open to His goodness
like I wrote about here.
It was so much fun to pull this out at market 
and one manufacturer loved these boxes so much we may be recreating these in the near future!
Big smiles, happy creating...
xoxo,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented and have such wonderful ideas!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,

    When are you going to do another class for adults??!? I want to come to one!!!

    Love,
    Haynes

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...