Jan 31, 2012

house inspiration board

Have been pinning lots of photos lately on my 
house inspiration board on Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest?
Come on over and join me along with thousands of others.
It's just like an electronic bulletin board
where you can group things you love and pin ideas which inspire you.
Here are a few of my favs in the house category.
pops of color....
l o v e 
this marble backsplash
as a mother of four, I find this brilliant!
great ideas for organizing workspaces, studio spaces...
chalkboard, bulletin board, magnetic...this is just smart.
My new closet will not look like this, but a girl can dream, right?
outdoor fireplaces
You can see my all of my house inspiration photos here. 
And you can see my other Pinterest boards here.
Come join in the fun and gather inspiration from one another...
Blessings,
Caroline

1 comment:

other inspiring posts...