Dec 22, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sweet friends....
I am ready for some time off with my family and I'll return soon after the new year. 
I wish you and your family all the best this Christmas...
time to reflect God's goodness...the awe and wonder of his son's birth. 
As I reflect on 2011 I am grateful for too many things to list here 
and on that list is you...
Even though I don't know many of you in person, 
I know you're reading here 
and your comments, e-mails and letters have found their way to my mailboxes and my heart.
So here's our card this year and I'll share it with you here. 




May you experience His love and grace and mercy this Christmas and always...
Joy to the world!
See you back here early 2012...exciting things to come!!!!
xoxo
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. My same wish for you and your precious family.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! You are gift to me!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...