Sep 25, 2011

raindrops

I am convinced that the incredible down pouring of rain this weekend 
was in fact the Lord weeping on all of Charlotte over Sloan Chambers.
And the lyrics of this beautiful song is all I keep hearing
as I cannot wrap my head around why this precious child has suffered.
I am going to take this week off from the blog and focus on loving this family and my own.
Go hug yours a little tighter and remember that each day is in fact a gift from God.
May we really remember that each day as our feet hit the floor.
click here if you can't see the video






This beautiful girl began dancing with Jesus at 3:39pm today. 
I was so blessed to be able to spend time by her side before her dance and after as well. 
We are grieving and weeping but heaven is rejoicing.
Please go leave love for this wonderful family here.

Sloan Preston Chambers, rest in peace.
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you Caroline for the prompting, love and prayers for your family and Sloan's. Enjoy each other, we are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are so beautiful, Caroline. I have read this blog entry over and over again and I plan to share it with my Bible study this morning. My heart is aching...

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...