Jul 31, 2011

winners!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Congratulations to our winners this week!


Lynne said...



Beautiful fabrics Caroline! My friend has a fabric shop in Asheville and I hope she will carry them. I would love to sew a vintage style apron or make an arty slipcover for a chair from my grandma.
Happy Friday!!



anne said...



I love these fabrics!!! I would use them in my daughters art room/ laundry room to cover a lamp shade and/ or in her bedroom ( especially the hearts pattern) to inspire her to use the gifts God has given her. You are such an inspiration to her. She wants to grow up to be like you and Heidi!!!

Stefanie Jones said...



I would Love to win these....We just started a group of women at our Church that is making lap quilts for our Assisted Living and Care Center!! These would be So uplifting!! I like you on FB and Google. I will say I think the "skins" for the computers and phones are neat!! Thanks for the offer((:


Shari said...


A giveaway is a good way to know who's lurking out there in blogland! I am a new subscriber.
I would mix the fabrics with something from my stash to make a bag, or a table runner, or maybe a softie (bird or turtle) and then use the scraps to make a simple pincushion.
Congratulations on such a fabulous fabric line!



Don't worry, if you didn't win,
we'll be having more give aways soon!If you are one of the lucky winners, 
please e-mail me  at multipleblessings@mac.com
with your contact information so I can ship your goodies!
If you snap a picture of what you make with the fabric, let me know...
may have you back here for some "show and tell!"
Have a fabulous Monday!
xoxo
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! It's exciting to win! The fabric looks fabulous and I look forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Well done, enjoy!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...