Jul 27, 2011

Skinit update!

Hi folks!
Did you know that you can shop for my Skinit designs in a variety of places?






Of course you can find them directly from Skinit HERE!
You can also find them through at&t
Or through sprint
You can find them through hp
 They can be seen on dell
You can also find them through CBSsports
and more....
Remember, you can select any device and they'll create the skin suitable for your product!









I have been informed that sales are REALLY GREAT for my designs
and 
so we are excited to announce that 4 designs with scripture will be added
in the fourth quarter of this year. 
This is something I have wanted to do. 
How nice to have that reminder...
right in front of us....on our phones or laptops or ipads...
so we can be reminded of His love and truth.

In the meantime....go browse these fun skins and decorate your device!


Sweet readers....let me hear from you!!!!
What verse would you want see on your Skinit?

xoxo,
Caroline

P.S. Check back tomorrow...
fabric bundle give aways this weekend!!!!
Woo-hoo!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this b/c I want to order one for our new computer! I can't wait till the scripture ones are available. One of my fav scriptures that is also kinda catchy for your Apple crazed audience is Psalm 17:8, "
    Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings." I had it engraved on the back of my hubs' first IPod that I gave him when we were dating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Great scripture!!!!! Love it! I promise to take note all of all suggestions.....thank you for taking the time to share this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know mine! I love my Skin It for my Droid and always get compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place to keep the Word of God in view...I love james 4:6 For God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. I use this to be sober about my talents and gifts and remember to thank God for them.

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...