May 25, 2011

Anthropologie gorgeousness

I can't wait to share the gorgeousness from the 
which was within walking distance to my hotel in NYC and right at Rockefeller Plaza.
It is my all time favorite store for inspiration and design....pure eye candy to me.
the light fixtures in and of themselves were breath taking...
and multi levels to boot!
these gigantic paper flowers were stunning 
and I wanted so badly to take them to my Surtex booth for my own display
I'm always a sucker for hair accessories 
and went away with this small treasure
beautiful broken tile on the walls
and loved the lacy detail on these dresses
their ceramics are overflowing with colorful detail
more yumminess...
this display was fascinating and made me feel like I was enveloped in sea blue coral and shells
love their beautiful pulls and knobs
my favorites...


loved these rose wallets
oh, and the lamps!
and the one with birds- oh my!
and if there wasn't enough beauty inside, look at what was just outside the door...
and this...
and this...
Do you love Anthro?
xoxo,
Caroline

1 comment:

other inspiring posts...