Apr 14, 2011

from painting to possible product

A peek at some product mock ups for Surtex!
It's really fun to see it all go from painting to possible products.
Would love to know what you think...
I am not licensed yet for gift wrap or paper plates, cups, & napkins yet so it's on my wish list.
Speaking of wish list...
here is my MAKE A WISH collection ...

And here's the 
YOU'RE A HOOT COLLECTION 
on a variety of goodies.


and doesn't this RASPBERRY SORBET pattern look cute on these darling pajamas.
Night, night!

*****************************************************************************
Before you go to bed, let me know what's your favorite?
Sweet dreams and happy weekend!
xoxo,
Caroline

7 comments:

  1. The hoot t-shirt is so cute! I would LOVE to have the Make a Wish cupcakes in an apron:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hard to pick a favorite as I love them all! Great work, Caroline! So proud of you! I do love that "you're a hoot" coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it all. It is all cute and unique. I will say that I'd LOVE to have coffee in the owl mug wearing the pajamas!!! God has blessed you with such a wonderful gift, I love that you share "works in progress" with us!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? We have to pick a favorite from those amazing designs?? They are so awesome! Love the paper products and PJ's. You are so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are just too sweet...thanks for all of the comments and feedback!
    My e-mail was flooded with comments from folks who don't know how to leave a comment here. Thank you, thank you!
    Happy weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all adorable, Caroline! I don't even think I would be able to choose which was the cutest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the owl t-shirt now. Can't you pull that off sista? You know my address. I'll be waiting!! hee hee
    Love ya!
    A

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...