Mar 30, 2011

knock knock!

Here's a little project my sister created with door knobs from my all time favorite store...
She wanted to have something unique above their outdoor fireplace
so she found an old shutter and purchased these colorful knobs.
Then she drilled holes and slipped them through, fastening them tightly on the back side of the shutter.
And she chose to simply lean this up against her mantle outside.
Clever, creative, colorful, and a great conversation piece.
And if you think her porch is pretty...
this is her view to the left!
Winyah Bay
and the view from her kitchen sink...
I could handle a sink full with this view!
and don't even get me started on her closet. 
Sarah Grace did cartwheels (several in a row) in there without touching a wall!
My little fashionista was in heaven!
Clever way to hang necklaces too..easy to see and try on!
Miss you sweet sis!
Thanks for letting me share your cool project!
xoxo,
Caroline
*******************************************************************************
 P.S. Orange report! 
Many thanks to all of you for your continued prayers for my friend's daughter Sloan. 
Last Friday was her 14th birthday and the entire middle school 
including students, teachers and staff wore orange!
 Walker climbed up on the painted rock for a photo op just before school started.
And if you didn't see the touching news clip it's here.
Sweet Sloan starts her second round of chemo on Friday...please pray.






3 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! Your camera makes my house look clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because it IS clean until we visit!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...