Mar 23, 2011

in love with spring & tulips...

Last night it was so beautiful 
we even did our reading homework outside 
and the kids did a few cartwheels in the yard in pajamas (love that!)
while I watered plants and snapped a few photos of my neighbor's amazing tulips.
These are some of the prettiest tulips I have ever seen.
These gorgeous beauties really amaze and inspire me.
I marvel at God's creativity when I study them.
How about you?
*even notice the tiny grasshopper at the base of this first tulip!
it reminds me of when I play with watercolor 
and how the paints bleed together so beautifully....
©caroline simas
and this color combination of pinks and oranges...
along with this from House Beautiful 

inspired this new painting....
tangerine rose 20x20X1.5 
©caroline simas







Really not much more to say than wow!
The earth is the LORD's, 
and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it; 
for he founded it upon the seas 
and established it upon the waters.
Psalm 24:1-2
*****************************************************************************
P.S. Wherever you are, please wear ORANGE tomorrow (Friday, March 25th in honor of Sloan!)
Friday is her 14th birthday and ORANGE  is the ribbon color for fighting leukemia.
xoxo,
Caroline

1 comment:

other inspiring posts...