Mar 31, 2011

Carolina Art Soiree!

If you're a local Charlotte gal who loves great art,
 you'll want to mark your calendar
for the second annual
CAROLINA ART SOIREE
started by my dear friend Hannah Blanton.
You may remember this her amazing story here.
I feel so honored to be asked back as one of the participating artists.
This year it's bigger and better than before
and the best part is you can purchase fabulous art to benefit a wonderful cause!
You'll have to read all the artist's spotlights...
here's the one on me 
and I am so humbled to be among this group of talent.
Are you planning on attending?
Hope to see you there May 5th!
Have a glorious weekend!
xoxo,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Caroline! God has certainly blessed me with wonderful artist friends like YOU! It should be a fun night with 2 penthouses full of art! We can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I use to work with Kristin. Have to check the calendar for that evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful event...wonderful cause!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...