Feb 23, 2011

signed, sealed, delivered & thrilled!

The contract is signed, sealed, delivered...
and I am thrilled
to announce my new partnership with
DEMDACO is one of the top home decor manufacturers in the business
and I am so honored and excited to be working with their great team.
You likely know Demdaco's products because of Susan Lordi's amazing Willow Tree brand. 
Her beautiful figurines are in most every Hallmark and many other stores worldwide.
We own several of them too, and love their sweet sentiments.
I am enjoying working with Demdaco and we're scheming up numerous
inspirational products which will launch in January 2012.
Sounds far away but it isn't.
You can often find me painting coastal designs in the winter 
and Christmas designs in the summer.
That's just how it is in this industry...we always have to be seasons ahead.
I love their mission and their message on their "about us" web page:
DEMDACO exists to lift the spirit by providing product that helps people connect in a meaningful way and by pursuing business as it ought to be. We strive to provide fresh, innovative designs that tell a story. We are blessed to work with talented artists who continue to amaze us with their creativity and versatility.
We have received many heartfelt letters and emails from people who have been touched in some way by our artists’ creations. We are thrilled and humbled to be a part of such intimate moments. It is our desire to let you express yourself through the gifts you give and in the personal statements you make in your home. As you browse through our collections, we think you’ll find what you need to help you do just that.
Thanks for sharing in my excitement and for your continued support.
I always love hearing from my sweet readers
and recently some of you have sent in 
ideas for product development and inspirational quotes you'd like me to consider
as I design away here in the studio.
I am listening 
and who knows...
your ideas matched with my designs could be on shelves soon!
Stay tuned to DESIGNING FOR THE SOUL...
Oh joy!
xoxo,
Caroline

7 comments:

  1. so thrilled for you! what an honor....they are lucky to be working with you my friend~:) Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how fantastic. Sounds like your barns are filled and your vat is full! Your blessings are SO evident Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy for you Caroline. How do you it all? you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations! Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news! I am excited for you and glad your talents will touch many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Caroline!! What fantastic news...so happy for you! Hope your Surtex prep is going well and hope to see you in May!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...