Jan 24, 2011

mini journals at Office Max

Recently found out that Carolina Pad produced a set of two mini journals with one of my butterfly designs and they have been placed in Office Max stores. 
They are on an end cap and come shrink wrapped with this one on the front 
and this solid pink one on the back. 
They each have an elastic that holds the journal together and comes filled with 80 lined sheets.
They are calling it the Blessings Collection and the set retails for $6.99.
Let me know if you see them in your local Office Max!
Blessings,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs, dear friend! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! You never know what God has in store for you! I will look for them in Office Max!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these! I almost bought one. Didn't know it was yours! Congrats!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...