Dec 15, 2010

Pretty Possibilities!

Yippee!
The UPS fella' has been by here lots lately, but I was especially excited to open this one...
samples of the Possibilities Collection on a variety of product for Wellspring.
These goodies are in their newest catalog 
which just shipped to the retailers who cary Wellspring gift products 
and I will be in Atlanta in January for the official launch in their showroom.
If you are a retail owner and would like to carry these, contact Wellspring 
or if you are headed to market come see them 
in Atlanta: Link 2 Sales Showroom; Building 2, #1600
in New York at the Gift Show, Booth #1740
in Dallas: Next Generation: Booth # 1028
What's your favorite?
the sticky block notes?

the pill boxes?
the pencil pads with a magnet on the back?
the boxed notes?
or the flip notes with pen?
What's your favorite?
Is it "POSSIBLE" for you to leave a comment below?
come on... you can do it!
I would really love some feedback.
xoxo,
C
P.S. These are just samples I will be using and giving as gifts, but after Christmas I will likely place an order so let me know if you are interested in ordering.
You can also tell your favorite local gift shops to please carry these...
they can contact Wellspring directly.

6 comments:

  1. FEEDBACK FROM E-MAILS:
    Hi girl,
    I really like them all, but my favorites are : the pill boxes and the pencil pads with magnet on the back.
    So happy for your for this new business opportunity !
    Love
    Flo

    Love the sticky note block and foldover cards...I would love to place an order with you after the holidays. Make sure you contact The Village Store in Davidson since they have your Tervis Tumbler!
    Hugs!
    Lillian


    Love them so much- great colors!! Can't wait for Atlanta!!!!
    Aleene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. So bright and cheerful. I would like to order some notes and the flip notes!
    Stay warm and dry on this cold and wet day!
    Blessings! Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to teach you sweet folks how to leave comments in the message boxes one day:
    MORE E-MAILS:

    Hi!
    Love, love, love them!!! The boxed notes and sticky block pads are my favs! You are amazing....
    ~Kelly

    I Love the Boxed Notes first and the sticky block notes next.
    You are so good
    Cindy

    Caroline,
    Just seeing them online, I like the flip notes with pen. The pad with pencil also looks interesting - especially when you are making a grocery list on the refrig and can't find a pen!!! Know that never happens at your house!!!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE STUFF!!

    I like the flip notes and the pencil pads. I want to order!!!
    Did I post my comment correctly?!?!
    Happy Ho Ho and a Belated Birthday Blessing to you!!
    Love, Haynes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, i love this whole line! I was just browsing through your blog while my kids nap and these notecards brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! Please let us know when they come to CLT! Congrats, xo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...