Dec 23, 2010

Ornament Wreath!

You are going to
LOVE
this craft project!
It's Christmas Eve Eve and my sweet in laws arrived earlier today. 
We are having such fun!
I saved this craft for the girls and I to do with David's mom, (a.k.a Nan).
We had a blast!
I wanted to make one of these beautiful ornament wreaths for the girl's bedroom door.
Michael's had these ornaments for 60% off and as much as I wanted to wait and get them after the holiday when they are likely to be 90% off, I knew there may not be any left. 
Got this awesome DIY(do it yourself) project from the incredible Eddie Ross. 
You may remember Eddie from HERE.
You can click HERE for his directions.
He even had a contest too and his readers submitted some gorgeous wreaths!
It really was easy breezy and fun!
The kids helped too except for the hot glue.
Follow his directions and hot glue every single ornament tip or you may say bad words 
at Christmas time and we wouldn't want that!!


Happy Christmas crafting!
xoxo,
Caroline


2 comments:

  1. What fun! Turned out beautifully! See you in the spring, we hope!

    xo
    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eddie and Jaithan! My sweet group of friends (who happen to be fabulous stationery & product designers...you will love them all!) want to take you to dinner after Surtex one night...let's plan on it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...