Nov 30, 2010

inspired by yellow!

yellow
it's brightness inspires me even on this gloomy, rainy day.
Although we're entering the season of red and green and glittering golds 
I find myself being inspired lately by the color yellow.
The golden yellows and even the mustard tones.
Here's a little yellow inspiration...
My sweet, talented friend and Surtex roommate, Sharyn,
gave me a tutorial on how to create this cute grid of color!

#1 my photo of a giant sunflower on Daniel Island, SC
#2 fabulous yellow bamboo wallpaper from BeSpokeWallpaper.co.uk
#3 recreated pair of side tables from All Things Thrifty
#4 snazzy yellow sandals on Amazon
#5 Golden Leaves are falling necklace on Etsy
#6 contemporary Suzani lumbar pillow on Etsy
#7 clever Sack Savers on Etsy
#8 canary blooms on Etsy
#9 Bee Happy! pitcher on Etsy
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE???
xoxo,
C




2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is your sunflower! It is natural beauty created by God. Although... I LOVE the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...