Jul 6, 2010

With These Hands...

I of course love licensing my art...
it's beginning to reach many across the globe now 
and that makes me very happy. 
However, there's something super special 
about creating and owning an original. 
It's kind of like the fact that we all love (well maybe) and need e-mail 
but it can't replace the special feeling of receiving a hand-written letter or note. 
Here are a few original canvases I was commissioned to do recently.
These are sold....sorry!
However, I do have the following 2 in the studio for sale 
if you are interested...let me know.
TULIP (mixed media) 12x16x3
Caroline Simas© 2010
HEART (mixed media) 16x20
Caroline Simas© 2010

Have a great day and...
PS: Don't forget we have 4 amazing prizes to give away HERE!
YOU HAVE UNTIL 5PM EST THURSDAY!!! 
                Keep the comments coming and spread the word about Designing for the Soul!
xoxo,
Caroline 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating these collages....I speak from experience when I say that your originals truly bless one's home!!! Thank you for sharing your talents/gifts to others! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...