Jul 8, 2010

Drum roll please!

Drum roll please!
To the sweet folks who commented 
and shared Designing for the Soul with friends, 
thank you!
Your names were thrown into a basket (the old fashioned way of selecting a winner!) 
and THREE names were chosen.
 And the winners of the one year BLOGIVERSARY prizes are:
Prize #1 goes to 
KELLEY SANDFORD
You won this:

 Congratulations and I am so happy for you!

Prize #2 goes to 
CINDY HOWELL
You won this:
Congratulations and I am so happy for you!

Prize #3 goes to  
ALI HOGSTON
You won this:
Congratulations and I am so happy for you!

AND... 
 
MOST COMMENTS ON THE BLOG since the Blogiversary
goes to 
NANCY JOHNSON!
Nancy, you won prize #4
Congratulations and I am so happy for you!
Thank you for taking the time to read and comment...makes me so happy to hear from you! 
  
Congrats to everyone and thank you for learning how to leave comments on my blog 
and for telling your friends and family about Designing for the Soul
I will certainly have more give aways in the future!
If you are a winner, shoot me an e-mail and we'll coordinate delivery of your fun prizes!
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo,
C

6 comments:

  1. Caroline, Thank you. I enjoy reading your blog so much, always fun and very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yaye! for all the winners...they most certainly did win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of your readers are winners b/c they get the gift of reading your blog! Thank you for the inspiration you give us! You are loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so kind...wish I could send prizes to everyone! Thanks for participating!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...