Jun 27, 2010

Nature's best between NC & SC

Backtracking a bit to Mother's Day...
We spent the entire day with family in Fort Mill at the
Ann Springs Close Greenway
It is truly a slice of heaven between Fort Mill, SC and Charlotte, NC. 
I grew up in Fort Mill, so it's especially fun for me to be back there with my own children.
Here's a bit of the history.
I just had to share some of the beauty there and some of what we enjoyed.
Then we went HERE
to have have some of these...
oh yeah, and strawberry ice cream made right on the spot. 
Yummmmmmm!!!
If you want to see all the pictures from our excursion, click here.
And if you are near the area, you'll have to check it out yourself!
xoxo,
C

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, I am a watercolor artist and this photo of your kids (third one down) is just superb...may I use that for a painting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...think I mentioned this when we e-mailed but let me know when you do so I can see it! You are super talented with the brush Julie!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...