Jun 21, 2010

Love the Earth is here!


Well, my little design didn't make it to the headlines for the launch...hard to compete with the Disney product launch, but I am still thrilled beyond belief to be designing for Tervis and to be in the company of a Disney launch!
You can find my Love the Earth design HERE and found out recently it comes with a blue lid! You'll love the lids if you don't already have one for your Tervis! Great for morning coffee or afternoon iced tea!
Thank you for your excitement and kind words once again and I will let you know when I hear if Bed Bath and Beyond pick it up...they buy regionally, so I will keep you posted as I hear.
For now, at least, you can head over HERE to shop!
Blessings on your day,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CAROLINE! This is such a wonderful feather in your hat - you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny! It's been fun to see it transpire from painting to tumbler! We love their products and use them almost exclusively in our home so it's a thrill to be designing for them!
    Looking forward to visiting Thursday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one!!! these are great cups too!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...