May 13, 2010

Stop, Look and...


LOVE WHAT YOU SEE!
Well I am off the the Big Apple and look forward to exhibiting at Surtex! 
I cannot thank you all enough for your support and encouragement. 
I have been flooded with e-mails and phone calls full of well wishes and prayers. 
So many asked if I would blog from NY, but I just can't. 
It's time to work and there will be no time for blogging. 
But I will miss you and promise lots of photos of the set up, booth, 
fun NY dinners, and show pictures so it will feel like you traveled along with me.
 I'll do my best to make it feel that way.
The nicest thing you can do while I am away would be to continue to vote for Multiple Blessings. 
I can tell that you have been...WOW! 
Thank you! Click HERE to help Multiple Blessings 
win the 2010 Leading Mom's in Business competition. 
With gratitude and joy,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you sweet Caroline! you have worked so very hard and i love all of your new fresh designs. The Lord has great things in store and i will be cheering you on and praying with you from Texas!

    blessings to you!
    krisitn

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...