Apr 20, 2010

What are you waiting for?

Taking leaps of faith...not always easy. 
Doubt and fear set in and those things 
often keep us from being and doing our best. 
The older I get and the farther I journey in my faith, 
the more I realize that taking leaps of faith are important. 
I believe they say to God...
I trust you. 
I know you have my back. 
I know you love me and want what's best for me. 
I know you'll take care of my worry and uneasiness. 
Help me.
So listen to one of my absolute favorite songs about taking leaps of faith...
Britt Nicole's song called Walk on Water
By the way, Britt is from right around the corner in Salisbury, NC!
To read more about her click here...
she is wise beyond her years!
What leaps of faith are you taking these days and are you trusting?
xoxo,
C

1 comment:

  1. I love this C. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm sharing this on FB. xo

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...