Apr 18, 2010

Laminin

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
I flew to Kentucky for my sweet friend Susan's wedding
and it was an amazing time.
I was so honored to be a part of it...
helped with her dress, other last minute details
and read 1 Corinthians 13:4-13. 
Cannot wait to see her pictures.
I did not have the camera with me because my husband
had the girls for their Indian Princess overnight in the mountains
and was eager to capture those moments.
Pictures from this soon too!
Meanwhile, a full week ahead
of plugging away at more preparations for Surtex.
They added my art to their website rotation too
and also contacted me
about featuring me in their May newsletter issue called
On the Surface.

So today I want to tell you about Laminin.
I have known about Laminin for quite some time 
but felt sharing this just after Easter was most appropriate. 
If you have never heard of this, you will be blown away! Enjoy!
Sweet blessings,
Caroline
If you can't see the clip below just click here 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Susan! She will always be a person that was placed in my walk, that day at your home show....the day I met you both! Blessings on her new marriage. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet Shannon...I told Susan about your message. That was a special day...meeting you too! Hope to see you soon!
    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...