Mar 16, 2010

Love and other fruit...

You probably know by now 
that I have been studying the Fruit of the Spirit 
this year in my Bible Study. 
I have posted about it 
and created art about it here 
and here.
We've been reading about the things we do and say 
to KEEP ourselves from living out our fruit of the spirit. 
The following really hits home for me and I hope it will for you too. 
I think I may need to write this on our chalkboard wall.
Enjoy...

(from the study guide A Woman's Walk With God) by Elizabeth George
Selfishness spoils love.
Discontent spoils joy.
Anxious thoughts spoils peace. 
Impatience spoils patience.
Bitter words spoil kindness. 
Indolence spoils goodness.
Doubt spoils faith.
Pride spoils gentleness.
Love of pleasure spoils self-control.
xoxo,
C

1 comment:

  1. My friend loves that pear picture (and I think it's great too) and so I was wondering if there was any way I could get a copy of it to have it turned into a print/poster for her...her birthday is in June and I would be the bestest friend ever if I could pull this off :-)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...