Feb 18, 2010

Paint Peek!

We just can't get enough of paint over here; at least I can't. The painters were here today and painted our kitchen a new happy green ... BEHR Premium Plus Shamrock S-H-420

and a black chalkboard paint in the hall way that leads from the kitchen to the studio and back patio. It's the high traffic area which always has lots of fingerprints and markings and it's our spot for coat racks and a "catch all" pail for mittens and hats and such. (haven't hung the coat racks yet so it's a bit bare but you get the idea.) So I decided to paint have chalkboard paint so we can all write on the walls and no one will even get in trouble! The kids are excited to write notes and drawings and add to the grocery wish list on the wall. I think it will be fun. Have to let it cure for a few days before we use chalk on it. And they hung my "fabulous find" floral chandelier from the flea market. Have been holding on to this for a loooong time and finally found the right spot! My painter said today after I requested black chalkboard paint, bright green walls, and then the chandelier...You are so artsy! Not sure if it was but I took that as a compliment. I really think he thought I was crazy but I don't mind. The green and black and white make me just plain happy.
And I've been on a design roll...painting lots these days. Doing some licensing design work but also cranking out some new and unique canvases. Can you tell I am doing a Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study? I just love creating with these words. If you can't tell what this is (I hope you can)...it's a pear and the leaf is love. It is filled with the fruit of the spirit.
A cheery spring flower also displays the fruit of the spirit...
and this giant circular canvas with one of my favorite verses.
So that's the sneak peek of paint over here. There is more...
Don't forget to stop by (TODAY) Friday if you are in Charlotte. We're having a fun event here with lots of pretties from 9am-5pm. At least stop by and pick up a HEART FOR HAITI print! It's for a wonderful cause!
Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,
C

2 comments:

  1. I love your art work. I actually saw it in a model home and wanted to see where to buy it for my daughters room. However, it's so difficult to even find any stores that us non-decorators can purchase...

    I hope as you continue to become popular that your items become available to the masses and is much easier to find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your nice message. The products I design are sold all over the world and it's hard for me to tell you where to find them but you need to visit my current website. This is my old blog....go to multiple blessings.net
      Also one online shop carries lots of things I design... copy and paste this link
      http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
      also you can find more things I designed here on DaySpring
      http://www.dayspring.com/search/?keywords=multiple%20blessings
      Hope that helps!
      Blessings,
      Caroline

      Delete

other inspiring posts...