Dec 13, 2009

Thank you & Website is ready!


Sweet friends and customers, I am thrilled to finally announce that the Multiple Blessings' website has been completely renovated! Wooo-hooo! I am thrilled with the outcome and hope you will be too. You'll have to check out the various pages and the shop page where you can purchase licensed products (ones I have designed for other companies-lots more on the way!) and also some original art! If you are a local Charlotte customer and
you'd rather not pay shipping (don't blame you!), just e-mail your order to me. Click HERE to see the new website!

Last call for Grace Bits and Magnetic Notepads this week...after this week they will be gone! So let me know asap if you'd like to swing by for a "front porch pick up."

Thank you all for your support and encouragement as I have made this transition from manufacturing to art licensing. It is a better fit already for my family and for me as an artist. The inspirational products will reach many more that I could reach on my own and I am grateful to have the opportunity to design this way. Please make sure you follow my blog, DESIGNING FOR THE SOUL, where I will occasionally have product "give-aways" and news of what I am creating. It is also a place where I journal the juggle of family, faith, and business. Join me there, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the many years of support, encouragement, and for being part of my mission to spread God's love though each design.
Big love and Christmas blessings,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, it was great seeing you Saturday night. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new website! You will do wonderful!
    Merry Christmas! Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too sweet Stella! Thank you for your nice words about the website!
    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...