Jul 2, 2009

Art Appreciation


Did you ever take an Art Appreciation class? I have always appreciated art; a wide variety of it, but never as much until I had children. One of my favorite things in the world is the art produced by children. They paint and draw so freely and express themselves without a care in the world. They are not trying to sell it, impress anyone, or make it into an art gallery. They just create it because it's fun! We are so blessed to be a part of an elementary school here in Charlotte, NC where they have a strong art program. I am always amazed at what the kids come home with at the end of the school year. Here are a few of my recent favorites done by our kids... children's art

2 comments:

  1. LOVE love all of the artwork (and your blog!)
    It all looks great---will keep following!
    Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

other inspiring posts...